2015 Green Tourism Conference
Woodloch Pines Resort
731 Welcome Lake Road
Hawley, PA 18428
Tuesday April 14 and Wednesday April 15
All events and meals $199 per person (Early bird $149-Valid until 1/30/2015)
You should be there because...
…your business will benefit from our focus on food service, marketing, and leveraging green activities and innovations. If you are in lodging, food service, recreation activities, or any aspect of tourism you already know that today’s traveler expects “green.” “Going green” will also save you money, increase traffic and protect your investment. Find out how.
…any size tourism business will benefit. It doesn’t matter if you are just getting started with recycling at a B&B or you’ve already updated your destination restaurant’s entire menu with seasonal and local sourcing and are composting. There are many shades of green-they all attract and engage prospects and help assure repeat visits.
View our most recent press release.
Your registration includes...
…Tuesday afternoon training and certification opportunities from HospitalityGreen, our evening Conference Reception and Opening Event, Wednesday’s Breakfast Conversation, followed by Chef’s and Marketing Roundtables, Farm-to-Table Lunch and Afternoon Workshops. The Vendor and Demo area will be open both days.
WATCH... 2014 GTC Video Highlights
Download our At A Glance Conference Schedule
- ‘It’s a local thing’ - enjoy regional specialties at our opening reception, April 14th
- We’re all in this together - learn to leverage the “green” activities that attract travelers and increase their stay
- Be Social - with the 2015 Marketing Millennials Simulcast – professionals will share ways to attract new guests, beyond the “Like”
- Join the chef’s roundtable - with Regional and National celebrity chefs
- Learn what’s trending - why things like sunsets matter to your guests, and how to deliver
- Get with the Program - learn how to answer and comply with state and federal “green meeting” RFPs
- Come up to speed - Sign up for HospitalityGreen’s nationally recognized trainings for Green Teams and…
- Get on the Green - we’ll make sure you have time for a round of golf!
To receive information and weekly conference updates, sign up now!
All events and meals $199/attendee
1 Register online
2 Download the Attendee Registration form
3 Call HospitalityGreen at 845-798-9468
The exhibition/vendor area is incorporated into the general conference area. Vendors can reserve booth space by using our online form. Reserve early! There are a limited number of spaces this year.
Sponsorship and Green Guide Offering
Woodloch Resort Voted "BEST HOTEL FOR FAMILIES - #2 IN THE US / #17 IN THE WORLD" by TripAdvisor's Travelers' Choice Awards. Our hosts are world renowned as a family business with sustainable initiatives ranging from Energy Management systems to a tree replacement program. The property is Gold Certified by TripAdvisors GreenLeaders program.
Sister properties, a spa-The Lodge at Woodloch and golf course/custom homes-Woodloch Springs bring the complex to over 1000 acres able to accommodate 900 guests. The property is a participant in the Delaware Highlands Conservancy’s Green Lodging Partnership.
Directions to the Conference
“The purpose of the conference is to unite our geographical neighbors around a common cause, to promote sustainable tourism and a pride of place.”
About the conference organizers:
The Green Tourism Working Group is a public-private sector collaboration of the Delaware Highlands Conservancy and HospitalityGreen LLC, created to increase regional revenue through sustainable tourism initiatives. The Working Group is comprised of tourism associations, economic development organizations, state agencies and local foundations from Delaware, Greene, Orange, Sullivan and Ulster Counties in NY and Wayne, Monroe and Pike Counties in PA.